
I was finally taking pictures off of the camera and found some really cute pictures of Tanner at Eric and Abree's wedding. He is such a cutie! Every time I see Tanner he is just so smiley. Faith and Spencer have really lucked out to get such a happy boy. When I am around him I am so filled with joy and he helps me feel the love Heavenly Father has for him and me.

Tanner I hope you always remember you are a choice son of your Heavenly Father and you are what Faith and Amy would call a "Nephi" and one day a lucky girl will be able to call you her "Nephi" :)

Here is another really cute picture of him that Morley and I took of him in one of the cars. I don't know if we were suppose to put him in the car or not but he sure liked it.
1 comment:
What a sweet post! Thanks Gin, those pictures are so cute. I really love the one of you and Tanner nose to nose
Post a Comment