So the other day while we were driving to WalMart in Syracuse, there was a sign for Maltese and Yorkshire puppies. Virginia quickly informed me that we had to stop on the way back home just to see if they had any "Morkies" (a cross between a Maltese and Yorkie). She has told me for some time that a Morkie is a dog she really wants. Well we stopped and of course, there was one Morkie available. This little Morkie was one of seven that the guy had available that day, and it was the last one left. Virginia had also said to me that if we ever get another dog while we have Bentley that it had to be a female. Well guess what, the Morkie was a girl. After a couple minutes of Virginia loving the little puppy, Virginia gave me the 'puppy eyes' and said, "Can we get her?" I was somewhat reluctant but ultimately caved in. I told Virginia that it was her late birthday present as well as her Christmas present (so don't plan on any more presents for Christmas, Virginia!) In the end we love our little Suki. She is a great addition to the family. Don't you think?



2 comments:
What a cute puppy!
Yes. And I'm lame. I didn't see your post until today and I put some cute pics up of your cute dog today. I'm kind of a copycat blogger, I guess.
Post a Comment