Thursday, October 7, 2010

21 Weeks

Well we are now at 21 weeks. We went to the doctors on Tuesday and she was able to find the heart beat of the baby right away and it is a strong one. The baby in fact was moving around so much she was having a hard time staying on it for us to hear it.
Can I just say that we have an amazing family and amazing friends. We have felt so much love and support the last week and a half. I appreciate all of you guys so much. I have never felt Heavenly Fathers love more prominent and strong then I have the last little bit. His hands are in everything! Even the little things that seem so mundane and not important He has happen for a reason. I love the Gospel and love my Father in Heaven. Thank you everyone who have been praying and fasting for us and this little angel. I will try and keep you updated on what's going on. Please remember to keep praying.

No comments: