Saturday, November 20, 2010
Loved Ones
So today was a challenging day. For whatever reason it was hard and I was missing Hope A LOT. There are times that are very special and I can feel her around me. Just at random time like when I doing my hair or just when I'm sitting in the front room. I really could have used one of those moments today, but I know she is busy off doing things her Heavenly Father needs her to do. I know she loves me and I need to not be selfish. :) I am so grateful to have those moments and to know that I will get to see her again. So I want you guys to do me a favor. When you are having a hard day with your kids or spouse or parents, take a moment and think of how lucky we are to have each other as we go through out this life. Think of how much you would miss them if they weren't there. Give them a big hug and let them know you love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment