Sunday afternoon, we went geocaching (if you don't know what that is visit www.geocaching.com). We ended up finding 7 caches from Santa Clara to downtown St. George. There was a lot of good information that we found out about St. George while doing some of the caches.
Monday, we left around 10:30, stopped by the Cloves (my kindergarten teacher) house and dropped off a present from my mom. We then went to In-n-Out in Washington and headed home. We did stop and hit one cache along the way at the 100 mile marker along I-15.
The rest of the weekend we just pretty much lounged around at the condo. It was a great weekend and one of the best ways that one could spend their birthday.
Thanks for the birthday present (going to St. George) Virginia!
1 comment:
Wow Morley, I'm such a space cadet! Happy belated birthday! Sorry I'm such a rotten siter-in-law for forgeting. I'm glad you guys had fun. Sounds like you got quite a bit of caching in. I'm trying to convince Dave to get us back into it...maybe when the weather gets better up here. Love the pics!
Post a Comment