Saturday, March 14, 2009

Geocaching 1













ok so today we went geo caching and to keep thing interesting for me I am going to start taking pictures. So today we went with Steve, Adelaide, and Aurora to the bird refuge in Layton and it was pretty cool. The building that you first go to when you are there is awesome and then you take this raised path through the wet lands there out to the tower and you then can climb the tower and see really far. It was lots of fun and I am hoping Morley will take me there again. Here are the pictures I took. Enjoy.


4 comments:

The Woodlands said...

I love that you decided to take pictures just to make things interesting. That's a good idea that I may adopt in the future warmer months. And it looks like the bird refuge is a pretty cool place, maybe I'll have to take the girls for a little walk.

Faith said...

Very cool, I like your pictures. And I also agree with the taking pictures while GeoCaching, maybe it would spice things up again. I want to check out that place. Where is it?

Morley and Virginia said...

It's in Layton I will have to give you directions in person because I don't know them off the top of my head :)heheeh

Catherine and Josh said...

It's cool that you guys are going geocashoing. But where is the video of us dancing like idiots? Sweet pictures!