Monday, March 16, 2009

The Garden

So I have had Spring Fever for the last month to month-and-a-half or so. Now that the weather has started getting nicer, I have been out in the yard preparing our vegetable garden. The first two stages are complete, only two stages left. Here are a few pictures of me finishing leveling the dirt before we have soil-pep delivered this weekend.
















I hope that the back pains will go away soon though!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Way to go Morley! I'm looking forward to watching your garden grow. You will definetly have plenty of veggies, yum!

The Woodlands said...

I think the steps into the garden are really clever and I can't wait to see what you grow. Let me know if you need to get rid of extra zuchinni.

Catherine and Josh said...

It looks really good! I hope your back feels better:)