Monday, March 16, 2009

Geocaching 2











ok so our next adventure was Barnes Park. Woohoo! Here are some of the pictures I took while there.




I like this rock one because when I took the picture I didn't realize how many colors were in the rocks. I think this picture ROCKS!! ehehehe











Here is Morley finding his 100th cache congradulations Morley that is awesome! As you can see Ashton and Cheryl came with us it was a lot of fun. After we were done at Barnes Park we went to this other cache out in the boonies and Ashton and I got to pet Mr Edd
PS Spring is HERE!!!! I'm so excited! :)

3 comments:

Faith said...

I like the rock picture too! Congrats Morley on you 100th cach. I have little purple flowers sneaking in through our back lawn. Spring MUST be here!

The Woodlands said...

I really like the rock picture too, it would make a great desktop background. You're a great photographer! Congrats Morley on the caching milestone!

Catherine and Josh said...

I am SO excited too! Why does it have to get cold this weekend?! Oh Well...congrats Morley!