Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mom and Dad's new car

So Morley and I were lucky enough to be the firsts to ride in Mom and Dad's new car along with Catie. We all crammed in the back and I bet the guy thought that was the lest hassley sell of the day. Here are some fun pics we took that day.
Here is a good one of the Rango next to the Toyota we'll call her Red. So Rango looked and Red and scoffed "so you think you can make this family happy?"

Then Red looked at him and said "Look here old man, you've had a good run but who wants to drive around a car that gets only half the gas milege as me. Plus I look hot!"

5 comments:

Catherine and Josh said...

hee hee you are so funny. nice pistures. i think that gin did this post so...nice post gin!

Faith said...

How funny, that poor old Durango. It thought it would get a rest, but now it's doing Eric's bidding. I love the new car. When Mom and Dad came to show it off I was so surprised. Look at them rollen along in a sweet sporty red car, who would have imagined?

The Woodlands said...

I like the narration. "Look here old man..." It is a cool car. I wish my Jeep got MPG's like the Toyota. But I don't really care for the name of Red. We should have a contest and give it a different name. Maybe Mom and Dad should put a poll on their blog.

Ginny said...

That sounds like a really good idea to me. Red was best I could come up with last night I was really tired

theabe said...

hmm I think i'll post that poll for the best name for the toyota