Holy cow, that was ambitious! I heard from a good source that your orange marmalade is to die for!
The blog still lives! Woo hoo! The orange marmalade is good. I've had some, I really like it on really like it on english muffins. Marmalade is so English to me. Hee hee.
P.S. What kind of bread is that?
It's Honey Whole Wheat :)
Mmmm, sounds good
When do I get some? Looks wonderful!
Come on up and get some :)
Yummy. I tagged you (refer to my blog). I'm looking forward to reading yours.
What it a tag? Sorry, I am a newbie
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Holy cow, that was ambitious! I heard from a good source that your orange marmalade is to die for!
The blog still lives! Woo hoo! The orange marmalade is good. I've had some, I really like it on really like it on english muffins. Marmalade is so English to me. Hee hee.
P.S. What kind of bread is that?
It's Honey Whole Wheat :)
Mmmm, sounds good
When do I get some? Looks wonderful!
Come on up and get some :)
Yummy. I tagged you (refer to my blog). I'm looking forward to reading yours.
What it a tag? Sorry, I am a newbie
Post a Comment