Thursday, September 11, 2008

Final Pictures of the New House!

The Front Room
The Fireplace
The arched windows looking into the kitchen was a big selling point for me :)
The big Kitchen so Morley can cook the way he has always wanted
The front porch

3 comments:

Catherine and Josh said...

Awesome house Ginny and Morley. p.s. thanks for updating:), sis my friendly reminder do it for ya'?

Faith said...

I also love that you updated, it looks like we all went post happy on the same day. I love these pictures, your house looks wonderful!

The Woodlands said...

I like the red wall. Do you think I could convince Dave to paint a living room wall like that? I think it's highly unlikely considering how much of a fuss he put up with Morgan's sunny walls. The kitchen is nice and huge, when are you going to invite us over fora home-cooked meal? (wink, wink)