Monday, March 10, 2008

A New Bed!!!

Well, after nearly 2 years Virginia and I finally decided to get a new bed. We went with a King Simmons Beauty rest. It was delivered this afternoon and compared to our old Full sized bed is huge. See below for some pictures of the bed's process in our apartment.

The bed as RC Willey assembled it.

Virginia testing out the new bed.

The bed with a new mattress pad on it.

The bed with the bedskirt on.

The bed with it's fitted sheet.

The bed with its bedspread.


The bed as it is receiving its pillows.

The bed finished product (from Morley's side).

The finished product (from Virginia's side).

Well there you have it. Our new bed (and might I add my first post!) Hopefully now we will both be able to get a decent night's sleep!

- Morley

4 comments:

The Woodlands said...

I'm so excited for you. You'll have to let us know how you sleep tonight. It's so wierd to go from a full to a king. It's really wierd when you can't touch your spouse on the other side. I hope this will give you good dreams. ;)

The Woodlands said...

By the way, I like your new background.

The Woodlands said...

P.S.S Where do you put all of those pillows when you sleep?

Bre said...

Congrats on the new bed! How do you like it?