Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Disneyworld - Small World

ok so as you all know Morley and I went to Disney World with Morley's family in January and yes I know it's said that I am just updating our blog now but hey at least I'm doing it. These are some pictures from my favorite ride Small World.
The reason why I like this ride so much is because you get to see all the different cultures all seperate and then at the end of the ride they all come together.

This little frog I thought was so dang cute!

This is a picture of the part of the ride that represents New Zealand. Morley went on his mission there so this hold a special place in our hearts.

I know the song gets stuck in your head whenever you have to go on this ride or even whenever you hear the song but look at all the detail that Disney put into it. All the effort it took to costume and make everything move. You gotta give them props for that. Its Fantastic! Later I will show you a picture of Disney's Costume shop.

1 comment:

The Woodlands said...

Man, these pictures bring back some memories! I can't wait until we can take our kids. I know Morgan would love Small World.