Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Disney's Polynesian Resort


No we weren't lucky enough to stay here but we did go here for a Luau

and I'm glad we did because other wise I would not have had the opportunity to see the beatiful resort. We were at the Magic Kindom and took the tram over.
I was so excited I just couldn't hide it.
Dinner was served on these huge leaf trays that you see in this picture. You may also notice that Ashton is so excited he just can't hide it either. He is so excited he looks like he is ready for a nap. So......
He took one.
Just kidding we caught him while he was blinking. :)
Here is a picture of the dancers it kind of blurry but that is because they move just so dang fast.
And here is the Happy Couple this is what their faces looked like when we said aren't you guys so excited to bring you kids here some day.

No comments: