Here are some fun pictures from the past for Mother's Day, and something corney that I wrote when I was missing mom before I was married. I found it in one of my old notebooks. Writing is something I got a spark of from Mom but I am no where as talented as she is so please bear with me. Anyway here it goes. She places her fingers on the ivory key
where she plays a simple tune
how full of love each note is played.
On the bench right next to her
her five year old plays along.
Plunking out the melody her mother taught her, with patience from above.
This is an image I always have in my head. When we lived in Kearns and we had that little tiny keyboard Mom taught Charity, Faith, and I on.
Mom I love you thank you for always being there for me. I love your beautiful smile it brighten any hard day. I feel so lucky when people tell me that I look like you. Thank you for your spirit in life and your faith in Heavenly Father. Thank you for always letting me know everything is going to be okay. I love you.
Mom I love you thank you for always being there for me. I love your beautiful smile it brighten any hard day. I feel so lucky when people tell me that I look like you. Thank you for your spirit in life and your faith in Heavenly Father. Thank you for always letting me know everything is going to be okay. I love you.
2 comments:
oh, so sweet and so accurate. I love that picture of our parents from your wedding. Dad looks really sharp.
Great Post. I was showing off the old picture to my co-worker and she said that Mom is beautiful. But we all knew that already. :)
Post a Comment