Monday, May 4, 2009

Random Pictures

Here are a few random pictures that we have taken. Let me know what you think.
this one is of the St George Temple when we were down there for Morley's birthday.




These two are from break Morley and I like to go walking on Temple Square Yeah!

I love this picture Morley took the way the lions lined up was awesome! The one looks like it is eating the bush. hehehe

These were taken at Mom and Dad's house. Mom had these daisey's on her table in the front room and then the other on is of Catie's piano.
Does this picture remind anyone of anything.

3 comments:

The Woodlands said...

Wow! Morley makes it look so easy. All of the pictures look really good but my favorites are the lions and the daisies.

Faith said...

My favorites are the lions and the piano. Awesome job!

TNTDurfee said...

We love the pictures. Very nice. And yes I really like the chess pieces. I am sure I have seen that somewhere before. :)
Tonya