Class 5A (Largest Class):
1st Place: American Fork High School (by 1.5 points)
2nd Place: Davis High School
3rd Place: Sky View High School
Class 4A:
1st place: Timpview High
2nd Place: Riverton High
3rd Place: Blackfoot (ID) High
Class 3A:
1st place: Orem High
2nd Place: Bingham High
3rd place: Highland (ID) High
Class 2A:
1st Place: Ogden High
2nd Place: Roy High
3rd Place: Spanish Fork High
Class 1A (smallest class):
1st Place: Provo High
2nd Place: Timpanogos High
3rd Place: Pocatello (ID) High
This was a very fun evening and I even got to see Amy, one of my best friends from High School.
I really enjoyed our time at the Davis Cup and hope that Virginia did too.
6 comments:
That is awesome! I love your new background also!
Wow...Virginia, when I said that you should update your blog, I didn't mean that you had to make a whole new one. It looks great though! :)
I love marching bands. It takes me back to the days (background fading out) when Tooele's band used to come marching around Stansbury in the wee hours of the mornings ON MY SUMMER VACATION! (Background fading back in). Good times...
Charity your comment makes me laugh
Morley! I didn't know you had a blog! In my blog hopping I came across it tongiht! I hope you don't mind if I link ya to us, I would lvoe to keep up with you guys! We are setting ours private, give me a comment with your email if you want and invite!
Marisa Miles Mathie
By the way, that is a very fun blog header!
Post a Comment