Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged


Rules: Link the person that tagged you (Honestly, I'm not sure how to do this. Guess I'll figure it out). Mention these rules on your blog. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers.



1. I am a little quiky when it comes to milk, if I have a glass to drink it has to have ice in it. Don't knock it tell you try it. Also when eating a bowl of cereal I have to suck all of the milk out of the cereal before chewing the cereal.


2. I am so afraid of the dark and the shadows down the hall that I made Morley trade me sides of the bed so that I couldn't see down the hall anymore.



3. I name every car I've ever owned first there was Tiny Tim (White 1985 Toyota Camry), then Dash (Red 2004, Mitsubishi Lancer), and Violet (Black 2005, Honda CRV).



4. I'm a progressive eater which means my food can't touch and I have to eat one thing until it's gone and then move on to the next thing.


5. I eat all the same color of skittle and then move on to the next one.

6. I can't have anyone touch the top of my hand (non palm side) or the underside of my arm. It gives me the hibbie gibbies.


I've now tagged Charity, Faith, Bre, Cheryl, Cattie, and Tonya

3 comments:

The Woodlands said...

Thanks Gin, you've tagged everyone one my blog list, so I can't tag anyone. Oh well. I didn't know you did that with your skittles.

Spencer said...

You two are a cute couple.

theabe said...

wow that looks great... hey don't forget to check out my blog Oh yeah your gmail is mvsprauge@gmail.com right if so you were invited