
Even though I think I just look fat here is a pregnancy photo in celebration of hitting 25 weeks. Its kind of funny because up to this point I have just been thinking about how far along I am in weeks and the other day I was like "HOLY COW! I'm 6 months along!" Cheryl and I have definitely been having a lot of fun looking at baby stuff. So much so that Morley is sick of it but we can't help ourselves it's so fun. Morley did set up the crib though so every time I walk by and look in the babies room I get so excited. This little girl is going to be so loved!
3 comments:
Sheesh! Your hair is getting so long! And you definitely look pregnant, not fat, silly goose. :)
Yay for 6 mo!
Wahoo! I agree, you look pregnant not fat. YEA! I'm so excited for this baby!
We are so excited for you guys and pray for you daily. She will be coming to wonderful parents and definitely will be loved!!
Post a Comment