Wednesday, January 20, 2010

OMG A NEW POST!

I am saying oh my gosh by the way :) ok so I know that it has been a long time since we posted anything. So here is one for all you guys that never look at my blog anymore because you have given up on us. So I don't have any cute kids to blog about which means this post is of coarse be about Bentley and Morley. Here is how they spend quality time lately. It makes me laugh everytime I see it and this time I actually caught it on camera.

The funniest part about it is that Bentley likes to lay were he is like pinned between the coach and Morley and if you look at this next picture you will see his feet aren't even touching the coach they are just kind of hanging there.
Another thing that makes me laugh about Bentley is that he will sit and watch TV with us as we are winding down at night. Not like what you are thinking dogs watch TV like but he sits back on his butt and looks like he is totally following the story line of "The Big Bang Theory" (that's the funniest show ever, I think I like it even more then Friends. Thanks Charity) He will also sit in that same possition in the mornings and watch me do my hair or makeup. Like he would like to give his opinion on how I look. (hopefully I look good :) )

4 comments:

The Woodlands said...

I love these pictures! Neddless to say, it looks like Morley has been working to hard;) And I just want to mention that I think your little man (Bentley) is my favorite dog in the whole wide world. He cracks me up! He's just like a little human; watching tv while sitting on his hiney, giving second opinions on make-up and hair. I wish I could enlarge the pictures so I could see his legs hanging.

Bre said...

Wahoo for a new post! So funny and cute. Dogs are great for a laugh. And I know he is thinking my pet is so pretty. That is why he watches yo in the morning. Can't wait to see more!

Faith said...

Ha, and you thought no one checks out your blog anymore and here we all are! :) Those are two cute men you got there.

Catherine and Josh said...

yahoo! a new post, i do like the pictures and the funny storys connected to them! keep itup