Saturday, July 18, 2009

Proud Parents



We are the proud parents of a baby boy..... Miniature Schnauzer that is. That's right. Virginia and I got a little puppy today!!! Now the hardest part is coming up with a name. So, with your help, we will be able to have a name for him. All you have to do is vote on your favorite name on our poll.

5 comments:

The Woodlands said...

He's so cute!! I can't wait to see him in person! Can we come over everyday so he can get used to us? Get ready for the whining at nights and potty training. He's so little! I just can't get enough of him! I just want to fill this entire comment with exclamation marks!!! He's so dang CUTE!

Ada said...

So SOO SOOOOoooo cuuuute! He looks so happy in these pictures! :D He was so tired...what a trooper. He's one lucky fella! I'm so excited for you guys. What a precious addition to the fam. :)

Bre said...

He's adorable! Love the poll idea. I can't wait to find out his name. Congratulations!

R & C Sprague said...

He is so sweet. I can't wait to see him again. You did good you two!

Catherine and Josh said...

I love him! He is SO CUTE!!!! I can't wait to see him!