Yea Bentley! That's the one I picked! I still can't wait to see him. Do you guys take him everywhere? We used to take our puppy grocery shopping.
Bentley is a great name. Faith and I look forward to meeting him.
How exciting! You should have a Welcome-To-Our-Family party so we can all see the little puppy ;)
Oh he is so cute. Congratulations! Love the name too.Tyler and Tonya
By the way, you should have taken your sunglasses off for this cute little family picture Gin. Redo, redo!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yea Bentley! That's the one I picked! I still can't wait to see him. Do you guys take him everywhere? We used to take our puppy grocery shopping.
Bentley is a great name. Faith and I look forward to meeting him.
How exciting! You should have a Welcome-To-Our-Family party so we can all see the little puppy ;)
Oh he is so cute. Congratulations! Love the name too.
Tyler and Tonya
By the way, you should have taken your sunglasses off for this cute little family picture Gin. Redo, redo!
Post a Comment