On Saturday we had an open house for Adelaide and baby Willoughby for her family and a couple of friends. It was fun and I as you can imagine am excited that it's over. She got a lot of really cute gifts. The whole time I was sitting there I was thinking of fun games and stuff to do at her work shower that we are going to have on Wednesday. I am actually going to do GAMES oh my gosh I know, and guess what I am actually really excited to throw it. I will make sure to take lots of pictures but here are some of the one from yesturday. 


she got these dice that you roll when you can't figure out why the baby is crying and it will tell you what is wrong. They are really funny. Morley hid in the office the whole time. heheheh
2 comments:
Oohh, poor Morley, confined to the office. Haha. Did Adelaide have a good time? Looks like she got some fun stuff.
I think she did. She did score!
Post a Comment