Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Introducing the Book Club


ok so Charity and I are starting a book club blog thing we are going to take turns picking the book and this month was mine. Next month Charity is going to pick the book and whoever wants to can join us and take their turn picking the book it should be fantastic.

3 comments:

The Woodlands said...

I'm so excited, so far this book is really good.

The Woodlands said...

I like the story overall but there were definately some parts in there that I didn't need to read. But I really liked how it ended.

Morley and Virginia said...

I enjoyed this book to but I agree with Charity there were some parts that I wish I didn't read. The end was very good which I guess it had to be to make you forget all the bad stuff you read inbetween. Ok on to the next one.